Dosage form: Gel - 59ML
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, FD and C Yellow No. 5 (Tartrazine), FD and C Blue No. 1.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseases
- Recommended for repeated use
- Use anywhere without water
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub dry without wiping
- For children under 6yrs, use only under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes, in case of contact with eyes: flush thoroughly with water
- Do not inhale
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- For external use only - hands
- Flammable, Keep away from heat and flame
- Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and consult a doctor
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.